- Do We Have the Right to Kill the Children of Iraq?
- Dialogue is the only way to end the cycle of violence
- Narratives that Kill - the Case of Israel and Palestine
- Ideological Conflict, Philosophy and Dialogue
- International Congress on Medical Ethics, Teheran
- Uprootedness, Narratives and Conflict
- LSE Meeting with Alan Ryan
CONFLICT, BELIEF SYSTEMS AND PHILOSOPHY
Ideological Conflict, Philosophy and Dialogue was the opening address at a conference of the Royal Irish Academy in which I tried to think out some of the theoretical issues about how far dialogue can be expected to get.